Multicenter, Phase IV, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Intravenous Dose of Palonosetron 0.25 mg (Aloxi, Onicit, Paloxi) in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Patients with Non-Hodgkin s Lymphomas Undergoing Repeated Cycles of Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 24 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in Czech Republic, Germany and has completed in Italy.