Comparative study of the efficacy of short and long duration levofloxacin-rifampicin combination therapy in the treatment of early postoperative and haemotogenous staphylococcal prosthetic joint infection: a phase IV, multicentre, open trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Rifampicin (Primary)
- Indications Bone and joint infections; Postoperative infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2014 Status changed to discontinued as reported by EudraCT record.
- 13 Sep 2013 Preliminary results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.