Phase I/II BNC105P combination study, evaluating recommended dose of BNC105P and objective response rate, in partially platinum sensitive ovarian cancer patients in first or second relapse.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BNC 105 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bionomics
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Apr 2015 According to a Bionomics media release, biomarker data from this trial will be presented as a part of a pooled analysis of this and two other trials at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 106th Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History