A phase IIIb randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, 2 period crossover, multicenter study to assess the effect of indacaterol (150 microg o.d.) on exercise endurance in patients with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 83 to 96 as reported by EudraCT.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (Germany) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 08 Aug 2011 New trial record