NOPHO-ALL-2008 Treatment Protocol for Children (1.0 - 17.9 years of age) with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2017 Results (n=918) of DNA-TGN substudy assessing relationship between therapeutic efficacy and DNA-TGN concentration in blood leucocytes, published in the Lancet Oncology
- 01 May 2016 This study is discontinued in Lithuania (03/04/2016) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1500 to 1550 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.