A Randomized, Double Blind, Multicentre Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Four Fluval AB-Like Influenza Vaccines With 3.5 microgHA, 6 microgHA, 9 microgHA Or 15 microgHA Of A/H1N1, A/H3N2 and B Influenza Antigens in Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Oct 2011 Actual end date Oct 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.