Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacodynamic, and Pharmacokinetic Study of PEGPH20 (PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase) Given Intravenously to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.