A Phase 1b/2 Multicenter, International, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of Gemcitabine Combined With PEGPH20 Compared to Gemcitabine Combined With Placebo in Patients With Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2016 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 30 Sep 2013 Phase Ib results have been presented at the European Cancer Congress 2013 (ECCO-ESMO-ESTRO) according to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History