A 3-month, Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Impact of Early Versus Delayed Introduction of Everolimus on Wound Healing in de Novo Kidney Transplant Recipients With a Follow-up Evaluation at 12 Month After Transplant (NEVERWOUND Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEVERWOUND
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Jun 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 214 to 396, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.