A 6-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo(Olive Oil)-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Add-On Epanova® to Statin Therapy in Subjects With Persistent Hypertriglyceridemia and High Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 carboxylic acids (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESPRIT
- Sponsors Omthera Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Aug 2013 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 09 Jul 2013 Positive results from this trial are included in the NDA submission to the FDA for Epanova forf the treatment of patients with very high triglyceride levels, according to an Omthera Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History