IPI-Biochemotherapy for Chemonaive Patients With Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cisplatin; Interferon alpha-2b; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued because of Slow accrual & so closed in Phase I.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.