A Phase 2, Open-label, Single-arm Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Patients With CD30-positive Nonlymphomatous Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 13-001585).