A Phase 1 Study of the Deglycosylated Ricin A Chain-containing Combined Anti-CD19 and Anti-CD22 Immunotoxin Combotox in Combination With High-dose Cytarabine in Adult Relapsed or Refractory B-lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti CD22 anti CD19 monoclonal antibody toxin conjugate (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jul 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.