Special Drug Use Investigation of Nexavar (Unresectable or Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of sorafenib in advanced renal cell carcinoma patients with renal insufficiency (n=1226), presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 18 Feb 2017 Results assessing the safety and efficacy of sorafenib in elderly patients (n=772) presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.