A Non-Interventional Study of the Treatment With Etanercept in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) and Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) Subjects in Rheumatology Department.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ENBREL NIS CN
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 New trial record