Modifying Orphan Disease Evaluation (MODE) Study: A Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Effects of CER-001 on Plaque Volume in Subjects with Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CER 001 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MODE
- Sponsors Cerenis Therapeutics
- 01 May 2015 Results published in the American Heart Journal.
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2014 According to a Cerenis media release, results were presented at the 82nd Congress of the European Atherosclerosis Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History