A Phase II Open-Label, International Multi-Center Study of a Group B Streptococcus Polysaccharide Conjugate Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly to HIV Positive and HIV Negative Pregnant Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Streptococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.