A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of Cariprazine(RGH-188) in the Prevention of Relapse in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis; Forest Laboratories
- 08 Mar 2017 According to a Allergan media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for filing the company's supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for VRAYLAR (cariprazine), seeking the addition of new clinical data from this study to the current product label.
- 29 Mar 2016 According to a Gedeon Richter media release, the EMA has accepted the company's regulatory submission for cariprazine the treatment of schizophrenia in adult patients.
- 25 Aug 2015 According to an Allergan media release, data from this study will be presented at the 28th European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP) annual congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History