A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study of Cariprazine(RGH-188) in the Prevention of Relapse in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actavis; Forest Laboratories
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Allergan media release, the US FDA has approved the supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for cariprazine (VRAYLAR) for the maintenance treatment of adults with schizophrenia.
- 08 Mar 2017 According to a Allergan media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for filing the company's supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) for VRAYLAR (cariprazine), seeking the addition of new clinical data from this study to the current product label.
- 29 Mar 2016 According to a Gedeon Richter media release, the EMA has accepted the company's regulatory submission for cariprazine the treatment of schizophrenia in adult patients.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History