A phase II, 12-week randomized, double-blind, triple dummy, parallel group, placebo-controlled, dose range finding study to evaluate safety, tolerability and efficacy of revamilast in patients with chronic persistent asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Revamilast (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.