A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Phenylephrine HCl 30 mg Extended-Release Tablets on Nasal Congestion in Subjects With Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Phenylephrine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint (Mean Change From Baseline in Daily Reflective Nasal Congestion Score) has not been met as per the results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 07 Nov 2015 Results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 28 Jan 2013 Lead trial centre amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.