A Multi-Center, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of AMR101 on Cardiovascular Health and Mortality in Hypertriglyceridemic Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or at High Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: REDUCE-IT (Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with EPA – Intervention Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCE-IT
- Sponsors Amarin Corporation
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, results from the completed study are expected in Q2 or Q3 2018.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, the independent data monitoring committee (DMC) has completed its review of the pre-specified interim efficacy and safety analysis for this study and has recommended that the trial continue as planned without modification.
- 15 Mar 2017 Trial design published in the Clinical Cardiology