Phase 2 Assessment of the Relationship Between Serotonin and Efficacy in Ulcerative Colitis: A Multi-Center Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Pilot Study to Evaluate Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of Orally Administered LX1606 in Subjects With Acute, Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telotristat etiprate (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARSEC
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2013 Top-line results reported in a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.