A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, 2-way Crossover Study to Assess the Potential Effect of Topically Applied Imiquimod Cream on Atrial Ectopy in Patients With Actinic Keratosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 24 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2011 New trial record