A Phase I Clinical Trial of Pazopanib in Combination With Escalating Doses of Radioactive 131I in Patients With Well-Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma Refractory to Radioiodine, Despite Having Some Uptake.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Iodine-131
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.