A Randomized Trial to Compare Busulfan + Melphalan 140 mg/m2 With Melphalan 200 mg/m2 as Preparative Regimen for Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History