A Two-part Study: Part 1 is a Multiple-dose (7-day), Open-label Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of HT-2157 in Healthy Subjects. Part 2 is a Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple (21-day) Ascending-dose Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of HT-2157 in Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs HT 2157 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2011 New trial record