A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Study of Efficacy, Safety, and Biomarkers in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Treated With GA101 (RO5072759) in Combination With CHOP Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GATHER
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History