Cohort Study Of Venous Thromboembolism And Other Clinical Endpoints Among Osteoporotic Women Prescribed Bazedoxifene, Bisphosphonates Or Raloxifene In Europe.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary) ; Bisphosphonates; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.
- 16 Mar 2016 Planned patient no is drastically decreased from 10,750 to 1 and age group of patients is changed from adult & elderly (min 45 years) to adolescent, adult, child, infant, neonate (no specification) as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.