A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Factorial, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of 25 mg and 50 mg of TAK-875 in Combination With Sitagliptin 100 mg in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2012 Actual patient number is 368 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History