Efficacy and Tolerability Study of Symbicort Turbuhaler(160/4.5 microg/Inhalation,2inhalations Twice Daily) Added to Atrovent (20 microg/Inhalation, 2 Inhalations 4 Times Daily)+Theophylline SR(0.1g/Tablet,1 Tablet p.o. Twice Daily) Compared With Atrovent+Theophylline SR in Severe COPD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/formoterol (Primary) ; Ipratropium bromide; Theophylline
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SECURE 2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2011 Additional trial location (China) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.