Model-Observation Bridging Study (MOBS) for Ezetrol and Inegy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MOBS
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jan 2016 No.of arms changed from 3 to 4 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Oct 2014.