Multicentre, double-blind, placebo controlled randomised clinical study of URO-VAXOM in female patients suffering from uncomplicated recurrent urinary tract infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Escherichia-coli-strains (Primary) ; Nitrofurantoin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors OM Pharma
- 09 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 432 to 446 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Aug 2011 New trial record