A Multicenter, Double Blind, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dose Regimens of CD 07223 1.5% Topical Gel in Impetigo
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Impetigo; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2013 Galderma expects to complete enrolment in the third quarter of 2013, and top-line results are expected in the fourth quarter of 2013, according to a NovaBay Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Feb 2013 Enrollment has been initiated in the South African arm of this trial, according to a NovaBay Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History