An Open-Label, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Once-weekly Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents With Tourette's Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWARE-274
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.