A Double-blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of SPL7013 Gel (VivaGel) Administered Vaginally to Prevent the Recurrence of Bacterial Vaginosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Astodrimer (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bacterial vaginosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.