A Phase 3, Double-blind, Multicentre, Randomised, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of SPL7013 Gel (VivaGel) for the Treatment of Bacterial Vaginosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Astodrimer (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bacterial vaginosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Jun 2012 This trial has reached 60% its targeted enrolment, according to a Starpharma media release.
- 12 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated, ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01577238.