Effects of terutroban versus aspirin on composition of atherosclerotic plaque in patients undergoing a carotid endarterectomy.A multicentre, randomised, double blind, two parallel group study comparing terutroban 30 mg o.d. versus aspirin 100 mg o.d. administered orally.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Terutroban sodium (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2011 New trial record