Low-dose ciclosporin and calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate as combination treatment in patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2011 New trial record
- 14 Jul 2011 Results published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment.
- 14 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint PASI 75% response criteria met.