An Open-label, Single Arm, Phase II Trial to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Sym004 in Patients With Recurrent and/or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (SCCHN) Who Have Failed Anti-EGFR Monoclonal Antibody-based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Futuximab (Primary) ; Futuximab/modotuximab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2013 Results presented at ASCO 2013, according to a Symphogen media release.
- 02 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results reported at ASCO and in Symphogen media release.