S1013: A Prospective Study of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (HER-1/EGFR) Inhibitor-Induced Dermatologic Toxicity: Validation of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-EGFRI 18(FACT-EGFRI 18) Questionnaire for EGFRI-Induced Skin Toxicities
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2016 According to Amgen media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2016 Congress.
- 08 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.