A Phase I Trial of Consolidation Therapy With Autologous T Cells Genetically Targeted to the B Cell Specific Antigen CD19 in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Following Upfront Chemotherapy With Pentostatin, Cyclophosphamide and Rituximab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pentostatin (Primary) ; Anti-CD19 CAR-transduced T cells; Cyclophosphamide; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 18 May 2016 Results will be presented at the 2016 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, as per Juno Therapeutics media release.