A Multicentre, Double-Blind, Prospective, Randomised, European and Canadian Study to Evaluate Patient Outcomes and Costs of Managing Adults with Spasticity and Associated Focal Spasticity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Spastic paralysis; Stroke complications
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEST
- Sponsors Allergan
- 18 Jun 2015 Results (pain response) presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 13 Sep 2011 Resource use results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 19 Aug 2011 This study was completed in Germany and Sweden on 26 July 2010
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History