A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Flexible-Dose Once-weekly Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents With Tourette's Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWARE 272
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 22 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2013 As reported by ClinicalTrials.gov actual patient number is 135.
- 22 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.