A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Fixed-dose Once-weekly Oral Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents with Tourette's Disorder - AWARE
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AWARE; AWARE-273
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 18 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.