A Phase 1, Randomized, Open-label, Crossover, Drug Interaction Study Evaluating the Pharmacokinetic Profiles of Metronidazole Administered Alone and in Combination With MMX Mesalazine/Mesalamine in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary) ; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacterial infections; Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 77th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History