A Phase 2, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Efficacy and Immune Response of the Sequential Administration of GVAX Pancreas Vaccine Alone or Followed by CRS-207 in Adults With Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 28 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2015 Updated safety and efficacy data were presented at the 2015 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting, according to an Aduro BioTech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History