Study Phase II, open-label, randomized, bevacizumab, cisplatin and pemetrexed as first-line treatment of patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and squamous, stage IIIB - with pleural / pericardial malignant - or IV
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on final results presented in abstract at ASCO 2015.
- 02 Jun 2015 Final results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Oct 2012 Planned End Date added 21 Jan 2011.