A Randomized, Two-Period Crossover Study in Healthy Volunteers to Establish the Bioequivalence of Two Formulations of BG00012.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Biogen
- 13 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 28th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 11 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'bioequivalence, assessed by area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met.
- 11 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 16th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History