CONKO-006 additive therapy in the R1 resected pancreatic cancer with Gemcitabine plus sorafenib versus Gemcitabine plus placebo over 12 months - one double-blind, placebo-controlled Phase IIb study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 28 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2007 to Dec 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.